With the latest advances in dental technology, our dentists can now take a look at your teeth and your dental health with much more detail and precision. A panoramic X-ray in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, gives Dr. Suadi the opportunity to take one full picture of your whole mouth and see instantly things that we could never see before. There are many benefits to using panoramic X-rays. Some of these advantages include:
- Locating fractures of the teeth and/or jaws which cannot be seen as easily by less precise technology.
- Tracking and monitoring the development, positioning, and eruption of primary teeth. This helps us see the development of your child’s baby teeth and permanent teeth at the same time.
- Providing a more comfortable experience as opposed to holding X-ray films inside your mouth.
- Detecting and diagnosing problematic conditions such as TMJ dysfunction, impacted wisdom teeth, bone or gum disease, oral cancer, nonmalignant tumors, oral trauma, osteoporosis for postmenopausal women, genetic abnormalities, developmental abnormalities (cleft palate), and asymmetry of the oral and maxillofacial area.
- Obtaining baseline data for long-term dental health.
- Identifying the cause of facial pain.
- Effectively surveying the sinus region.
- Evaluation of dentures, dental implants, braces, and why dentures may be uncomfortable.
Please don’t hesitate to take full advantage of all of the benefits that Panorex can offer you. Give us a call to schedule an appointment at BR Dental Care and to let us help you receive the full comprehensive exam that can make all the difference in your health and in your life.